They say summer is almost over, but I don’t want to embrace that! Still a whole month before school starts here in Rhode Island, so we’re gonna live it up! The weather has actually been wonderful this week. Finally stopped raining and the humidity is temporarily gone. Time for another delicious and cold treat! How about Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Freezer Pops? Yes please! With only 3 ingredients, you have absolutely no excuse not to try these at least once!
Believe it or not, I only recently discovered cheesecake flavored pudding. Am I the only one? This really makes lots of recipes super easy and lower in fat than using cream cheese and cream I might add as well. It worked perfectly for these freezer pops that I made offering up the perfect cheesecake tasting base. I simply added chocolate chips and loosely crushed graham crackers. They came out so rich and delicious, it feels like your eating a full fledged decadent dessert. Ridiculously satisfying and filling.
Oh yeah, plus I heard that National Cheesecake Day was on June 30th?! So, I just couldn’t help myself. Does one really need an excuse to eat cheesecake? I think not! I really haven’t met many cheesecakes that I haven’t liked honestly. That is one dessert that my hubby and I don’t agree on. He is definitely not a big fan, he would much prefer brownies and things like that. But that works because when I order cheesecake, I get to reach over and take a bit of his too. It’s all good!
- 2 Cups of Loosely Crushed Golden Wafer Cookies (such as Nilla brand)
- 2 Cups Prepared Cheesecake Flavored Pudding
- 1 Cup of Chocolate Chips
- 5 Sheets of Loosely Crushed Graham Crackers
- Mini Bathroom Cups (3 ounce size) I used Dixie Brand
- Wooden sticks or lollipop sticks
- Combine all of the ingredients together completely. Spoon into your popsicle molds or optionally the mini bathroom cups and insert your wooden popsicle sticks or lollipop sticks.
- Freeze for approximately 2 hours or until completely frozen through.
- Makes approximately 6 small bathroom cup sized pops.
What is your all time favorite dessert?
Do you like cheesecake? What is your fav kind?